UKW / MW Volltransistor Battery and mains
- Manufacturer / Brand
- AudioSonic, Amsterdam
- 1974 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: AudioSonic (brand)
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220 / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 9 cm = 3.5 inch
- Power out
- 0.4 W (unknown quality)
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: UKW / MW Volltransistor [Battery and mains] - AudioSonic, Amsterdam
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 118 x 178 x 70 mm / 4.6 x 7 x 2.8 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.8 kg / 1 lb 12.2 oz (1.762 lb)
- Model page created by Eckhard Wegner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 36 models, 36 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from AudioSonic, Amsterdam
The model UKW / MW Volltransistor is part of the collections of the following members.