- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Auritone (brand) - see also SWOPS
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: All Transistor - Auritone brand - see also
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 108 x 64 x 24 mm / 4.3 x 2.5 x 0.9 inch
Auritone All Transistor.
Good information by guest Tom Bartholemew, Australia:
"This Auritone was only sold in Australia and New Zealand in the years 1971-73. It came in some colour variations...either a brown case as shown or black one with mock wood highlights on the speaker grill with a chrome strip bezel.
Given depth of 24 mm is an estimate.
See also Auritone Solid State.
- Model page created by Gidi Verheijen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 7 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Auritone (brand) - see also SWOPS