- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- AVO Ltd.; London
- 1937–1947 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Conflicting model year with tube data.
- The model date contradicts tube dates. [ L63 (1938)]
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220-240 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: R-C Test-Bridge - AVO Ltd.; London
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 170 x 190 x 100 mm / 6.7 x 7.5 x 3.9 inch
Earlier versions used the L63 triode with a'Westector' as the detector diode.
Later versions used the 6B8G double diode pentode.
An example has been found in South Africa fitted with a EBF2 side contact valve.
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Mentioned in
- HRSA Radiowaves, #143 Jan 2018, Page 32.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Collector info (Sammler) (AVO Test Bridge Restoration Manual, Peter Wotton)
- Model page created by Albert Weiss. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 67 models, 65 with images and 36 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from AVO Ltd.; London