Universal AvoMinor (AVO Minor Meter) Model 1
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- AVO Ltd.; London
- 1934 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1.5 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Universal AvoMinor Model 1 - AVO Ltd.; London
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
AC/DC Volt-Ohm Meter.
Universal AvoMinor Model 1 with 22 ranges.
It was designed to use the obsolete Eveready U10, 1.5V battery.
DC 5, 25, 100, 250, 500 volts - sensitivity 2.5
DC 2.5, 5, 25, 100, 500 mA
AC 5, 25, 100, 250, 500 volts - sensitivity 2.5 mA
Non-linear scale for 5 volts
R 20k ohm (400 ohm center)
(Some had 500, 1500 volt ranges instead of 250, 500)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Mario Coelho. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 67 models, 65 with images and 36 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from AVO Ltd.; London