Acme 2 Transistor
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Avon International Corp.; New York (NY)
- 1959 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- TRF with diode detector; Reflex
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 6 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Acme 2 Transistor - Avon International Corp.; New
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
Similar to Zensen.
Made in Japan
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 9 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Avon International Corp.; New York (NY)