- Manufacturer / Brand
- AWA-Thorn Consumer Products Pty. Ltd.; Rydalmere (NSW)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Record Player + Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: S-09 - AWA-Thorn Consumer Products
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
S-09 AWA Stereo Casceiver System.
A 5W RM/channel amplifier with AM/FM/MPX stereo receiver combined with a cassete player/recorder. Teatures soft-eject cassette door opening, auto-stop, pause buttton, recording and stereo indicators, bass and treble controls, balance controls, tape counter, headphone socket, twin mic jacks, semi-automatic turntable.
- Price in first year of sale
- 327.00 AUS $
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 33 models, 31 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from AWA-Thorn Consumer Products Pty. Ltd.; Rydalmere (NSW)