Alba 5" Portable B/W TV AM-FM Radio PTV 9
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Balcombe Ltd., (Brand: Alba), London
- 1990 ??
- Television- and Radio Receiver, perh. also + Rec. etc. (TV Radio)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Alba
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / 9 x 1,5 / 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Alba 5" Portable B/W TV AM-FM Radio PTV 9 - Balcombe Ltd., Brand: Alba,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
CCIR I UHF tuner, AM-FM radio.
Made in Korea.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 241 models, 115 with images and 165 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Balcombe Ltd., (Brand: Alba), London