- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 460/10700 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 11 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6; 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 4 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Europa TG/LMU - Becker, Max Egon,
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 181 x 90 x 174 mm / 7.1 x 3.5 x 6.9 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.8 kg / 6 lb 2.7 oz (6.167 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 375.00 DM
- External source of data
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (Service-Handbuch, Gerätetechnik C/06. B-2)
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Europa is part of the collections of the following members.