Pocket Volt Ammeter
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Beede Electrical Instrument Co.; New York, NY, Penacook, NH
- 1930 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Pocket Volt Ammeter - Beede Electrical Instrument Co
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 2 x 2 x 0.75 inch / 51 x 51 x 19 mm
The Beede Volt Ammeter is a handheld device that measures DC volts (0 - 50) and DC amps (0 - 50). Meters of this type were used to test batteries.
- Model page created by David Erali. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 4 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Beede Electrical Instrument Co.; New York, NY, Penacook, NH