Baby M/C portable P202
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Beethoven (Electric Equipment), Montague Radio Inventions; London, Manchester
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 2 & 80 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Baby M/C portable P202 - Beethoven Electric Equipment,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 250 x 240 x 140 mm / 9.8 x 9.4 x 5.5 inch
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 45 models, 21 with images and 26 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Beethoven (Electric Equipment), Montague Radio Inventions; London, Manchester