Peony 牡丹 648
Beijing 北京无线电厂 Beijing Radio Factory; Beijing
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Beijing 北京无线电厂 Beijing Radio Factory; Beijing
- 1968 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Peony 牡丹 648 - Beijing 北京无线电厂 Beijing Radio
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 240 x 121 x 45 mm / 9.4 x 4.8 x 1.8 inch
- The radio model Peony 牡丹 649 (Mudan) offers the following key features 主要性能: Frequency range 频率范围: broadcast 535 - 1605 kc (kHz) and SW 3.9 - 12 mc (MHz). The IF 中频频率 is most probably 465 kc. Loudspeaker impedance is 8 ohm. 2 diodes.
Both manuals, 02 and 03 don't show the transistor types.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- 03-Transistor Radio Circuit Manual 1981 August (1 of 5) (page 56.)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 20 models, 15 with images and 18 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Beijing 北京无线电厂 Beijing Radio Factory; Beijing
The model Peony 牡丹 is part of the collections of the following members.