- Manufacturer / Brand
- Belcom, Nihon Dengyo Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1972–1977 ?
- Amateur TRX: Transmitter/Receiver (and Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 13,8 (12-16) Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Liner 2 - Belcom, Nihon Dengyo Co., Ltd.
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 220 x 70 x 250 mm / 8.7 x 2.8 x 9.8 inch
Belcom VHF-Transceiver Liner 2.
Frequency range: 144-146 MHz; Mode: USB; Pin: 20W, Pout: 10 W.
German model in 1973: Frequency range 145.250–145.480 MHz in 23 channels, VXO ±6 kHz.
Italian model in 1973: Frequency range 144.100–144.300 MHz.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3 kg / 6 lb 9.7 oz (6.608 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 68'000.00 Yen
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Mentioned in
- Anuncio Rivista CQ Elettronica 01/1973
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Katalog Hannes Bauer, 1972
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 9 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Belcom, Nihon Dengyo Co., Ltd.; Tokyo