General Kitchener 5MA-616
- New Zealand-Aotearoa
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bell Radio-Television Corporation Ltd.; Auckland
- 1963 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: General Kitchener 5MA-616 - Bell Radio-Television
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
5-valve, AC-powered superhet.
230/100 V transformer for B+ with valve filaments connected in series across the 100 V.
Available in a range of cabinet colours.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Miguel Bravo-Cos. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 17 models, 16 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bell Radio-Television Corporation Ltd.; Auckland