General Purpose Oscilloscope
- New Zealand-Aotearoa
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bell Radio-Television Corporation Ltd.; Auckland
- 1959 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: General Purpose Oscilloscope - Bell Radio-Television
- Boatanchor (heavy military or commercial set >20 kg).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 165 x 220 x 290 mm / 6.5 x 8.7 x 11.4 inch
- Small Oscilloscope produced by Bell Radio Television corp. in the late 1950's. Time base 20 - 20,000 Hz in 3 bands. Made in a limited batch of around 100 units.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 6.7 kg / 14 lb 12.1 oz (14.758 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Daniel Hockey. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 17 models, 16 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bell Radio-Television Corporation Ltd.; Auckland