Super 8 Transistor TR1012 NT (Japan JT-602)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Belson (brand), Beltrans Trading; Bruxelles
- 1978 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5.5 cm = 2.2 inch
- Power out
- 0.1 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super 8 Transistor TR1012 NT - Belson brand, Beltrans Trading
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 110 x 65 x 30 mm / 4.3 x 2.6 x 1.2 inch
Type >TR1012 NT< as seen on the print only.
Made in Japan JT-602
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.180 kg / 0 lb 6.3 oz (0.396 lb)
- Model page created by José Manuel Silvestre. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 38 models, 38 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Belson (brand), Beltrans Trading; Bruxelles