- Manufacturer / Brand
- Belson (brand), Beltrans Trading; Bruxelles
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Belson LM812 - Belson brand, Beltrans Trading
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Made in Japan.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 38 models, 38 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Belson (brand), Beltrans Trading; Bruxelles