Rekord - Рекорд 61M2 - 61М2
Irkutsk Radio Works
- Soviet Union
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Irkutsk Radio Works
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 4 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 127; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.5 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Rekord - Рекорд 61M2 - 61М2 - Irkutsk Radio Works
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Coverage MW, LW, SW 25-75 m., 33/45/78 rpm/sec turntable. First noval tubes radio set from this manufacturer.
- Mentioned in
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Zenonas Langaitis. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 6 models, 6 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Irkutsk Radio Works
The model Rekord - Рекорд is part of the collections of the following members.