- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Binatone; (Global)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 240 / D: 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Worldstar 01/4451 - Binatone; Global
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Multiband AM/FM mains/battery portable radio. AM bands include Broadcast (MW), 'Sport', Long Wave, 2 x Marine bands, FM bands include VHF 88-108MHz, Aircraft, High and Weather
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio And Television Servicing books (R&TVS) (1980 Page 420)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 22 models, 18 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Binatone; (Global)