Semiconductor Tester 530
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- B&K (Precision), Dynascan Corp., Cobra Electronics; Chicago, IL and Yorba Linda, CA
- 1979 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: B&K Manufacturing Company
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Semiconductor Tester 530 - B&K Precision, Dynascan Corp.,
- Tablemodel, slant panel.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 340 x 257 x 102 mm / 13.4 x 10.1 x 4 inch
The device uses a pulse method to check transistors, FETs, diodes and thyristors, even in the circuit. It automatically identifies PNP / NPN and base / emitter / collector. Breakthrough voltage measurement up to 90V with logarithmic current limitation. Cutoff frequency up to 1500MHz.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.670 kg / 5 lb 14.1 oz (5.881 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Manfred Rauschen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 103 with images and 40 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from B&K (Precision), Dynascan Corp., Cobra Electronics; Chicago, IL and Yorba Linda, CA