Crystal Controlled Oscillator (CCO) 1A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bliley Electric Company; Erie, (PA)
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Crystal Controlled Oscillator 1A - Bliley Electric Company; Erie,
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
Type CCO is a crystal controlled oscillator featuring a selection of five common IF frequencies: 175 kc, 262 kc, 370 kc, 455 kc, and 465 kc. Direct crystal control is also provided at 200 kc for RF alignment and at 1000 kc for short wave alignment. An external socket accommodates crystals of other frequencies. A 3-position modulation selector and 5-position attenuator with vernier output control are on the panel.
With a 5350 kHz crystal, a 10700 kHz harmonic is available for aligning Frequency Modulation (FM) devices.
- Source of data
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.)
- Mentioned in
- L'Antenna la Radio, numeri 1-2, January 1947
- Model page created by Heiko zur Mühlen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 3 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bliley Electric Company; Erie, (PA)