Wireless Remote Control WR
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bogen (-Presto), David Co., Inc.; New York, NY / Paramus, NJ
- Commercial Transmitter & Receiver (TRX not Amateur)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Wireless Remote Control WR - Bogen -Presto, David Co., Inc.
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 5 x 1.75 x 5 inch / 127 x 44 x 127 mm
The Bogen wireless remote control consists of a transmitter and a receiver, and permits the operator to control both channels of a dual channel amplifier and individually control the volume of two microphones or a microphone and phono pickup. Both channels may be operated simultaneously permitting mixing. A master on and off switch on the wireless control automatically cuts the amplifier off, preventing any signal from coming through.
All Bogen amplifiers (1939) have provision for this remote control, or can be provided for use with it at an additional cost of 2.20 $.
Transmitting frequency is unknown.
- Price in first year of sale
- 29.11 USD
- Mentioned in
- Radio Shack Catalog (1939, page 67)
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 241 models, 217 with images and 156 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bogen (-Presto), David Co., Inc.; New York, NY / Paramus, NJ