- Manufacturer / Brand
- Borthwick, Everitt Pty. Ltd. (Beco); Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 870 - Borthwick, Everitt Pty. Ltd.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Trade Annual of Australia (1939, Page 214)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 0 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Borthwick, Everitt Pty. Ltd. (Beco); Sydney