- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- BOSE Corporation; Framingham (MA),
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 11.4 cm = 4.5 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 111 - BOSE Corporation; Framingham
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 230 x 154 x 150 mm / 9.1 x 6.1 x 5.9 inch
Bose Environmental Loudspeaker System Model 111.
Type: 1 way, single driver loudspeaker system
Recommended Amplifier: 10 to 40W
Full Range: 1 x 114mm enviromental driver
black, white high impact molded polypropylene
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.8 kg / 3 lb 15.4 oz (3.965 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers. (Service Manual)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 34 models, 34 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from BOSE Corporation; Framingham (MA),