- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- BOSE Corporation; Framingham (MA),
- 1989 ?
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- 6 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 100 W (unknown quality)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Acoustimass - BOSE Corporation; Framingham
- Acoustimass Speaker system consisting of the
Acoustimass module (size 192 x 321 x 513 mm), two 6" low frequency drivers,
and two cube speaker arrays (each 187 x 92 x 117 mm), each with two wide range 2.5" speakers.
Amp.power min.15 W, max.100 W.
Impedance 4 Ohms.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 15 kg / 33 lb 0.6 oz (33.04 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 2'000.00 DM
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 31 models, 30 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from BOSE Corporation; Framingham (MA),