Acura Premium 2100 39100-SPO-A200-M1 Ref.No. CM6923
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- BOSE Corporation; Framingham (MA),
- 1991 ??
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- PLL, Phase-locked loop
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Acura Premium 2100 39100-SPO-A200-M1 Ref.No. CM6923 - BOSE Corporation; Framingham
- Chassis only or for «building in»
In-Dash 2Band Radio Cassette Receiver Model Bose Acura Premium 2100 39100-SPO-A200-M1 Ref.No. CM6923
Bass-, Treble- & Fader Control
AM 530 - 1710 kHz
FM 87,75 - 107,9 MHz
Frontloading Standard Cassette Player with DOLBY NR
12VDC neg. Ground
Made in Japan
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 34 models, 34 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from BOSE Corporation; Framingham (MA),