- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- BOSE Corporation; Framingham (MA),
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1,5 (AAA) Volt
- Presumably Dynamic Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: QuietComfort 15 - BOSE Corporation; Framingham
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 216 x 222 x 70 mm / 8.5 x 8.7 x 2.8 inch
The Bose QuietComfort 15 are active Noise Cancelling Headphones. These are "over the ear" type headphones.
35 ore di autonomia.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.2 kg / 0 lb 7 oz (0.441 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 349.95 euro
- Model page created by Edoardo Sigismondo. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 34 models, 34 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from BOSE Corporation; Framingham (MA),