Wave Radio 2 AWR123
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- BOSE Corporation; Framingham (MA),
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Radio with other functions
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6 cm = 2.4 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Wave Radio 2 AWR123 - BOSE Corporation; Framingham
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 356 x 210 x 105 mm / 14 x 8.3 x 4.1 inch
Wave Radio 2 (Not the same as Wave Radio II)
Digital alarm clock display and remote control
6 AM and 6 FM station presets
Dual Alarm Function to set two wake up times
Display brightness automatically adjusts depending upon ambient light
Auxiliary inputs to improve sound of CD / Cassette or TV
AWR: Acoustic Wave Radio
Uses power amp I.C: TDA7375A
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.2 kg / 7 lb 0.8 oz (7.048 lb)
- Model page created by Wolfgang Müllner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 34 models, 34 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from BOSE Corporation; Framingham (MA),