Wave Radio AWR1-2W
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- BOSE Corporation; Framingham (MA),
- 2001 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- 220 - 240 Volt
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Wave Radio AWR1-2W - BOSE Corporation; Framingham
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 360 x 100 x 210 mm / 14.2 x 3.9 x 8.3 inch
In order to remove the chassis, first remove the mains transformer.
The 220 volt model was made for export.
- Model page created by Ottmar Lauth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 34 models, 34 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from BOSE Corporation; Framingham (MA),