- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bragi (where?)
- 1924 ??
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Direct Current supply (DC) / 220 Volt
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Bragi G7 - Bragi where?
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- This is a "DC anode" for anode voltage and other needs of DC power with DC input 220 volts for DC output from 200 volts output in steps of 10 down to 30 volts, followed by 22.5 and 15 volts - with further steps of 1.5 volts down to zero.
- External source of data
- Olen Radiomuseum Belgium
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bragi (where?)
Forum contributions about this model: Bragi where?: Bragi G7
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2
Does anyone know the apparatus on the pictures ? It seems to be a radio power supply from the 20's. It contains a voltage dvider from 200V to 1,5V. Het two metal cylinders are coils, inductance 2H, Rs= 400 ohms. Does anyone know the brand on the logo - BRAGI or OBRAGIO ? I think it can be used on DC mains or on a high voltage battery.
greetings from the Olen Radio museum team,
Radiomuseum Olen Museum, 20.Feb.10