- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Trumpf 520W Phono - Braun; Frankfurt
- Circuit diagram reference
- Lange + Schenk
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Trumpf is part of the collections of the following members.