- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bremer-Tully Mfg. Co.; Chicago (IL)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Counterphase
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 7-70 - Bremer-Tully Mfg. Co.; Chicago
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
One dial (primary tuning control knob).
Three position tone control. Phono jack.
- Price in first year of sale
- 150.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Radio Collector`s Guide 1921-1932
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 1 = 1931/1934 (for 1919-1931)
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios 4. Edition
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic (La Riparazione degli Apparecchi Radio Delforno-Colciago - Lavagnolo - Italy - 1941)
- Other Models
Here you find 46 models, 14 with images and 18 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bremer-Tully Mfg. Co.; Chicago (IL)