Power Loud Speaker (driver) Type P
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Brown S. G. Ltd.; London
- 1925 ?
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Power Loud Speaker Type P - Brown S. G. Ltd.; London
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 130 x 130 x 182 mm / 5.1 x 5.1 x 7.2 inch
Driver for a Public Address speaker with straight horn, length: 71 inch, Ø 36 inch.
Works on principle of Magnetic loudspeaker (reed) of high quality (4 magnet poles).
DC resistance 120 Ohms.
See model Power Loud Speaker pictured in Guide Biraud
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.5 kg / 12 lb 1.8 oz (12.115 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 51 models, 41 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Brown S. G. Ltd.; London