- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Brown S. G. Ltd.; London
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Magnetic loudspeaker (reed) generic.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sphinx - Brown S. G. Ltd.; London
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 16.5 x 17 x 6.5 inch / 419 x 432 x 165 mm
Moving-iron cone loud-speaker housed in a mahogany case. The panel on the rear, which has the adjustment screw and the two terminals offers the following information: 2000 Ohms, serial number 706, SPHINX, S.G. Brown Ltd., North Acton W3, Pat. No 29833.
- Price in first year of sale
- 12.00 £
- Mentioned in
- Radio! Radio! (fig.880)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Le Guide du Collectionneur TSF Biraud/Foster, Vol. II (page 420)
- Model page created by Jean-Luc Comblin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 51 models, 41 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Brown S. G. Ltd.; London