BTH Bijou Type C, Form B early
- Detector-Radio (Crystal or diode, without tubes/transistors)
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - For headphones or amp.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: BTH Bijou Type C, Form B [early] - BTH B.T.H., British Thomson-
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 5.25 x 7 x 4.75 inch / 133 x 178 x 121 mm
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model BTH Bijou is part of the collections of the following members.