Portable Set Super Heterodyne
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- BTH (B.T.H.), British Thomson-Houston Co, Ltd.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- - For headphones or amp.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Portable Set Super Heterodyne - BTH B.T.H., British Thomson-
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
3 valve portable Superhet for headphones.
Available in leather cloth finish for 20 GBP or mahogany for 22 GBP.
- Mentioned in
- Benjamin Catalog 1926/27
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 38 models, 33 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from BTH (B.T.H.), British Thomson-Houston Co, Ltd.