Valve-Crystal Receiver "Radiola1" Type VC
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- BTH (B.T.H.), British Thomson-Houston Co, Ltd.
- Detector-Radio (Crystal or diode, without tubes/transistors)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector with Amplifer; 1 AF stage(s); Reflex
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 4 & 40 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Valve-Crystal Receiver "Radiola1" Type VC - BTH B.T.H., British Thomson-
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11.4 x 8.3 x 10.7 inch / 290 x 211 x 272 mm
BBC/PMG stamp; GPO No.0373; HF-stage and twin crystal det.; Long Wave by plug-in coil.
The name "Radiola 1" is found in "RadioRadio".
- External source of data
- Konrad Birkner
- Mentioned in
- Radio! Radio! (fig.111)
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 40 models, 35 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from BTH (B.T.H.), British Thomson-Houston Co, Ltd.