- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: VR3 Form CA - BTH B.T.H., British Thomson-
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 362 x 248 x 254 mm / 14.3 x 9.8 x 10 inch
- Model page created by Sandor Selyem-Tóth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model VR3 is part of the collections of the following members.