Code Practice Oscillator Codemaster CPO-128A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bud Radio Inc.; Cleveland (OH)
- 1954 ?
- Amateur Equipment (Other, but not Key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Code Practice Oscillator Codemaster CPO-128A - Bud Radio Inc.; Cleveland OH
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 5.5 x 6.5 x 3.5 inch / 140 x 165 x 89 mm
The Bud Radio Codemaster CPO-128A is a code practice oscillator that can be used as a speaker or cpo by selecting "M" (monitor) or "C" (code) on the side of the cabinet.
There are three versions of the Bud CPO-128: CPO-128, CPO-128A and CPO-128B. This version had two tubes (35W4 and 50C5), red lettering and cross-hatched grill.
- Model page created by Wayne Childress. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 15 models, 13 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bud Radio Inc.; Cleveland (OH)