Low Pass Filter LF-601-1
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bud Radio Inc.; Cleveland (OH)
- 1953 ?
- Amateur Equipment (Other, but not Key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Low Pass Filter LF-601-1 - Bud Radio Inc.; Cleveland OH
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12 x 2.25 x 2.5 inch / 305 x 57 x 64 mm
The Bud Radio LF-601-1 is a low pass filter with a minimum attenuation of 85-93 decibels in the VHF band.
- Price in first year of sale
- 13.95 USD
- Mentioned in
- QST (August 1953 page 87)
- Model page created by Wayne Childress. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 15 models, 13 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bud Radio Inc.; Cleveland (OH)