Morse Key Navy 26003A Flame Proof
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bunnell & Co., J.H.; Kings Park, NY
- 1935 ??
- Morse-Equipment & TTY, RTTY, TDD etc.
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Morse Key Navy 26003A Flame Proof - Bunnell & Co., J.H.; Kings
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 48 x 48 x 142 mm / 1.9 x 1.9 x 5.6 inch
- These keys were used by the U.S. Navy for CW and Aldis lamp morse.
- Price in first year of sale
- 85.00 $
- Model page created by Edmund H. Ramm. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 38 models, 37 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bunnell & Co., J.H.; Kings Park, NY