Premier Receiving Transformer List No. 8812 (Navy Type)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bunnell & Co., J.H.; Kings Park, NY
- Radio module pre 1926 (not a part, not a key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Tuner pre 1926 (not a wave trap)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Premier Receiving Transformer List No. 8812 - Bunnell & Co., J.H.; Kings
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Nov. 1st 1919 Wireless Catalog for the Bunnell Company. The Premier (Navy Type) Receiving Transformer for wave lengths up to 3,600 meters. 15 large and 6 small primary taps and 11 secondary taps.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8 lb (8 lb 0 oz) / 3.632 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 20.00 $
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Bunnell Catalog No. 41 Nov. 1st, 1919
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 38 models, 37 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bunnell & Co., J.H.; Kings Park, NY
Forum contributions about this model: Bunnell & Co., J.H.;: Premier Receiving Transformer List No. 8812
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1