- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bush Radio; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Power out
- 1.5 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AC81 - Bush Radio; London
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 19.5 x 13.125 x 11.125 inch / 495 x 333 x 283 mm
The scale has three lamps/light bulbs, one for each band, switched by the waveband switch.
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio And Television Servicing. 1953, page 92.
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 377 models, 308 with images and 234 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bush Radio; London