All-Wave Radio SW43
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bush Radio; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Power out
- 8 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: All-Wave Radio SW43 - Bush Radio; London
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
For the aerial input on MW and LW, a tuned capacity coupled band pass filter is used. On SW, a single tuned circuit is present.
- Price in first year of sale
- 12.00 Gns
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader sheet 238
- Model page created by Heribert Jung. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 361 models, 289 with images and 232 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bush Radio; London