- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bush Radio; London
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Loudspeaker + integr.Amplifier
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-225; 225-250 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AU31 - Bush Radio; London
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Bush model AU31 is an audio amplifier plus loudspeaker, used in conjunction with the two-valve auto-change record player Bush model SRP31 (which includes a mono audio amplifier and loudspeaker), intended primarily to provide stereo reproduction.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Mario Coelho. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 361 models, 290 with images and 232 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bush Radio; London