- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bush Radio; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: DUG3 - Bush Radio; London
- Similar to model SUG3 (AC only).
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio And Television Servicing. 1953, page 95.
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 361 models, 290 with images and 232 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bush Radio; London