- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bush Radio; London
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220-240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Power out
- 2.5 W (3 W max.)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RP60 - Bush Radio; London
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 470 x 200 x 422.5 mm / 18.5 x 7.9 x 16.6 inch
Fitted with a BSR UA25 or C109 4 speed autochanger with a BSR X3M cartridge. 8 x 5 inch elliptical loudspeaker. Red or dark grey rexine covered wooden cabinet. Similar to the Murphy A862G Majorette record player.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8.1 kg / 17 lb 13.5 oz (17.841 lb)
- Mentioned in
- Trader Service Sheet (suppl. of Wireless & El. Trader, etc.) (1977 dated 7 May 1971)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- ERT Service Chart 1757 dated August 20 1970
- Model page created by Nigel Robinson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 361 models, 290 with images and 232 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bush Radio; London