- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bush Radio; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: SSW33 - Bush Radio; London
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- A similar chassis is fitted to the Bush RG33 radiogram.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader sheet 172
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 378 models, 309 with images and 234 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bush Radio; London