- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bush Radio; London
- Television- and Radio Receiver, perh. also + Rec. etc. (TV Radio)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line (AC, UC or DC not known) / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TV77 - Bush Radio; London
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Bush TV.77;
17"/ 43 cm 405 lines b/w TV with GB standard VHF band I/III tuner, VHF radio.
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 377 models, 308 with images and 234 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bush Radio; London