- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bush Radio; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3 inch = 7.6 cm
- Power out
- 0.3 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: VTR125 - Bush Radio; London
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
A small portable battery powered ten transistor AM/FM radio covering MW (185-570 metres) and VHF (87.5-104MHz). Switchable AFC on FM and Local/Distant signal attenuator. Socket for earphone. Leather carry case.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Trader Service Sheet (suppl. of Wireless & El. Trader, etc.) (1923 dated 23 January 1970)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- ERT Service Chart 1717 dated October 16 1969
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 378 models, 309 with images and 235 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bush Radio; London