Byer Three speed, 16-inch Transcription Turntable T19-B3
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Byer Industries Pty. Ltd., South Melbourne
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 -240 Volt
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Byer Three speed, 16-inch Transcription Turntable T19-B3 - Byer Industries Pty. Ltd.,
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Broadcast quality, transcription, 3 speed turntable.
Heavy 16-inch platter driven by an M42 Synchronous Motor.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Proceedings of the IRE, Dec 1951, Page 402)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 12 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Byer Industries Pty. Ltd., South Melbourne